P-51C "Ina The Macon Belle" of Lt. Col. Lee Archer Jr Low Top Canvas Shoes
Available for Men & Women!
Looking for a comfy way to show your enthusiasm and respect for the Tuskegee Airmen? The CAF Red Tail Squadron now offers swag from head to toe!
Check out the exclusive low-top sneakers honoring Tuskegee Airman! Dress down while being styled up with shoes that sport the markings of the aircraft the Airmen flew.
About Lt. Col. Lee Archer Jr Lt. Col. Lee Archer Jr was one of the famous Tuskegee Airmen and flew 169 combat missions, including bomber escort, reconnaissance and ground attack, and was credited with 4 enemy fighter aircraft shot down. The design of these shoes was inspired by the paint scheme of the P-51 Mustang he flew during WWII which he named "Ina the Macon Belle".
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Available in men’s sizing. Adjust down 1.5 in size to convert to women’s sizing.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Shipping Details: Shipping is included in price!
These shoes ship from China. Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is handcrafted, packaged and shipped from the manufacturer.
Estimated shipping time is 3-4 weeks.
We offer a size guarantee that if a shoe does not fit we will offer one free replacement size providing the replacement size no more that 2 sizes from the original order.