Looking for a comfy way to show your enthusiasm and respect for the Tuskegee Airmen? The CAF Red Tail Squadron now offers swag from head to toe!
Check out the exclusive high-top sneakers honoring Tuskegee Airman! Dress down while being styled up with shoes that sport the markings of the aircraft the Airmen flew.
Did You Know? Lt Col Leo Gray volunteered for service in 1943. He went to flight school at Tuskegee Army Airfield where he qualified for single-engine fighters. He was then assigned to Ramitelli, Italy where he flew 15 combat missions in the P-51 Mustang, logging 750 flight hours.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Available in men’s sizing. Adjust down 1.5 in size to convert to women’s sizing.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Shipping Details: Shipping is included in price!
These shoes ship from China. Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is handcrafted, packaged and shipped from the manufacturer.
Estimated shipping time is 4-6 weeks.
*** Note: Due to COVID-19, our shipping times have been delayed.
Please understand that your order WILL arrive. We are doing our very best to minimize any delays.
We offer a size guarantee that if a shoe does not fit we will offer one free replacement size providing the replacement size no more that 2 sizes from the original order.